Vectors GPS/GNSS Carbon Fiber Rover Pole Kit Bundle
Please select all options.
Part Number: VEC-CF-GPS-POLE-KIT
Get all the field supply accessories you need for your RTK GNSS land survey job in one great bundle! Our convenient pole kit contains a pole, bipod, and system bag to carry it all in.
Carbon Fiber Rover Pole:
- Seco Part Number: 5129-50
- These are designed so the GPS surveyor has all the features needed in a single rod, they’re ideal for kinematic surveys
- Zero height
- Carbon fiber makes these rods 30% lighter
- Included pin that locks the length of the rod at set points
- Locking Length 1.8 m, 2 m, 2.2 m
- TLV™ locking mechanism includes a 40-minute vial built-in
- Dual graduation (10ths/cm) inner pole
- Length 4.48 ft - 8.14 ft (1.4 m - 2.5 m)
Thumb Release Bipod:
- Seco Part Number: 5217-04-YEL
- Comes with a no-crush bipod head, which prevents crushing of carbon fiber range or prism poles even when excess force is used
- Set up a freestanding GPS antenna pole or prism pole
- Poles 1-to-1.25 inch (25.4-to-31.8 mm) outside diameter attach easily through the open clamp
- 1.5 inch (3.81 cm) outside diameter can be loaded through the top legs (independently)
- extend to 6 feet (1.8 m) for use in uneven terrain and collapse to 43 inches (109 cm)
Heavy Duty Snap-Lock 2-Meter Pole System Bag:
- Seco Part Number: 8151-02-FLY
- This bag holds a 2-meter Snap-Lock pole and bipod or tripod, connected or not
- Constructed of tough Cordura® material and Rhinotek™ ends
- Features hand and adjustable shoulder straps and a side pocket
- Full length #10 zipper
- Flo Yellow
- 5.5" x 55"
Get an additional 10% off when you sign up!
Get exclusive content, discounts & specials, classes, events, software/firmware updates, and more delivered directly to your inbox!