Trimble R2 GNSS Receiver
The Trimble® R2 is a compact, durable GNSS receiver that provides an easy-to-use solution for GIS and survey professionals who need to collect highly accurate data in a wide range of geospatial applications. Capable of delivering between submeter and centimeter positioning accuracy in real-time to any mobile device via a wireless Bluetooth® connection, the R2 receiver gives you total flexibility to choose a solution based on the accuracy and GNSS performance level that suits your application, letting you work the way you want.
- Professional solution for GIS & survey applications ranging from submeter to centimeter accuracies
- Easily collect data by pairing with devices such as smartphones, tablets or Trimble handhelds
- Fast to setup, easy-to-use, keeping you productive and focused on your work
- Supports multiple satellite constellations and correction sources for accurate data at any location
- Trimble Maxwell 6 chip with 220 channels and leading GNSS technology maximizes data quality
Securing new equipment financing doesn't have to be a hassle. Convert your next geospatial or software purchase into one manageable payment. Vectors offers a quick and straightforward application process that can be handled in-house.
Trimble R8S Scalable GNSS Receiver
The Trimble R8s GNSS receiver gives you just the features and benefits you need, in one flexible, scalable system so you can build a system tailored to your job. As your requirements change, the Trimble R8s can adapt. Simply add functionality whenever you need it.
- One configurable receiver that is scalable for future needs
- Available in post-processing, base only, rover only, or base & rover configurations
- Advanced satellite tracking with Trimble 360 receiver technology
- Includes Trimble Maxwell™ 6 chips with 440 channels
- Simple integration with Trimble S-Series Total Stations Intuitive
- Trimble Access™ Field Software and Trimble Business Center Office Software
- Trimble DL Android app for collecting static GNSS raw data for post-processing