Trimble® TSC7 controller with Trimble Access™ field software combines the power of a tablet, laptop, and survey-rugged design into one device. The modern 7-inch screen and memory make the TSC7 the must‑have controller for survey fieldwork and scanning. Faster and more powerful than its predecessors, the TSC7 delivers better productivity and efficiency.
- Optimized for Trimble® Access™ field software
- Large 17.78 cm (7-inch) multi-touch screen for finger or stylus
- Sunlight readable display
- Secure Windows® 10 Pro operating system
- Compatible with Microsoft® Office, web browsers, and other third-party apps
- Manages large project files, complex imagery, point clouds, and other 3D data
- Intel Pentium processor with 8 GB RAM and 64 GB internal memory
- Comprehensive connectivity options
- Front- and rear-facing cameras
- Backlit keypad with customizable button commands
- User-interchangeable EMPOWER modules, including a long-range radio
- Military-spec rugged design, engineering, and performance
- Ergonomic form factor
- Hot-swappable batteries with LED indicators
Whether you are moving from an older Trimble controller or are new to Trimble, you can begin using the TSC7 immediately. Existing Trimble customers can transfer their Trimble Access software license under current maintenance to the TSC7 free of charge and begin enjoying its benefits now.