Trimble S7 Robotic DR Plus Total Station
1", 2", 3", or 5" Angular Accuracy
DR PLUS EDM Technology
1.0 mm + 2 ppm Prism / 2.0 mm + 2 ppm DR EDM Accuracy
Now you only need one instrument on the job site to perform all your data capture. Create 3D models, high accuracy visual site documentation, point clouds, and more using the Trimble S7, Trimble Access™ field software, and Trimble Business Center office software.
• Surveying, imaging, and 3D scanning in one powerful solution
• Improved Trimble VISION technology for video robotic control, scene documentation, and photogrammetric measurements
• Trimble DR Plus for long-range and superior accuracy
• Complete field-to-office solution for quick data capture and processing
• Seamless integrated surveying with Trimble GNSS receivers
• Optional L2P services available
Compatible Controllers, Office Software and Field Software
Choose from a variety of Trimble controllers operating the feature-rich, intuitive Trimble Access field software. Streamlined workflows guide crews through common project types, helping to get the job done faster with fewer distractions. Trimble Access workflows can also be customized to fit your needs.
Back in the office, trust Trimble Business Center software to help you check, process, and adjust your optical, leveling, and GNSS data in one software solution. No matter what Trimble instruments you use in the field, you can trust that Trimble Business Center office software will help you generate industry-leading deliverables.
The Trimble S7 is a powerful total station with all of the features and tools you need to maximize efficiency in the field and in the office:
• MagDrive, for exceptional speed and accuracy, reduce wear and tear, and smooth, silent operation
• FineLock, which detects targets without interference from surrounding prisms, ensuring target lock over long distances, and eliminating errors caused by interference
• SurePoint, ensures precise pointing and measuring by staying on target through virtually any situation, from windy weather to vibrations
• L2P technology and InSphere Equipment Manager
• Industry-leading field and office software for fast data collection and processing no matter the Trimble instrument.