Part Number: LT58
- Ultra-bright green laser technology - the industry’s brightest lines for easy viewing in all conditions
- 360° Green beams extend the working range for fewer setups
- Lithium-Ion batteries provide up to 25 hours operating time - huge savings on battery cost compared to alkaline models and are ecologically friendly
- Rugged and durable - 3 foot (1m) drop specification means the LT58G can keep working even after minor accidents
- Automatic self-leveling assures accuracy and fast setup
- Optimized for ceiling work – mounting accessory attaches to all types of ceiling track
- Compensator lock and hard-shelled carrying case for protective transport and storage
- Full 3–year warranty with instant exchange
The Spectra Precision® LT58G Laser Tool provides three bright green 360° laser lines and is ideal for ceiling work. Other applications include interior wall layout, point transfer, mechanical, electrical and plumbing layout and alignment, tile layout and finish carpentry. The LT58G is ideal for working in bright interior environments due to the superior visibility of the ultra-green beams. The automatic self-leveling multi-purpose unit is compact, lightweight and easy to use with its included ceiling mount. The optimized adjustable mount attaches to all types of ceiling track, including shadow track.
The 2 vertical green beams are 90° apart. They can be used for 90° layout, plumb work, and floor-to-ceiling point transfer.
The LT58G contains a powerful rechargeable Lithium-ion battery that provides up to 25 continuous hours of green beam operation. It also can be operated directly with AC power. This eliminates the cost and waste of replacing alkaline batteries every day.
The unit is compact, lightweight and easy to mount. Installations on high ceiling grids will be a quick, easy task compared to conventional heavy rotating lasers and cumbersome mounts.
A tough housing is designed to withstand the rigors of the professional construction environment. This rugged tool is specified to withstand a 3 foot (1 m) drop test.