Spectra Precision LL300S Laser Level
A Medium-Range, Highly Accurate Leveling Solution
• Increases productivity with fast setups and automatic self-leveling
• One person elevation control with 2,600 ft (800 m) diameter range increases productivity
• Maintains performance even in rainy, dusty, and other harsh job site and weather conditions – IP66 environmental rating
• Durable design reduces downtime due to drops and tripod tip-overs
• Minimizes power costs, increases reliability with choice of rechargeable or alkaline batteries
• Increases flexibility with optional long-range radio remote control
• Choice of HL450 or HL760 digital readout receivers so you can choose the best option to suit your application
• Kits available with system case which contain laser, receiver, tripod and grade rod
The Spectra Precision® LL300S Laser Level features a rugged design with a metal sunshade that provides superior drop and weather protection (IP66). Designed for durability and reliability, the IP66 protection rating allows the LL300S to be operated in adverse environmental conditions, such as heavy rain. Mud and concrete can be washed off with a hose. The LL300S can withstand drops of up to 3 feet (1 meter) onto concrete and tripod tip-over up to 5 feet (1.5 meters), resulting in reduced downtime and lower repair costs.
The LL300S is easy to use: turn it on, it levels then spins. With the addition of the grade arrow buttons, grade matching can be performed while the other axis remains self-leveled. The optional RC402N long-range (330 ft/100 m) radio remote control makes slope matching a single person operation.