• Easy-to-use menu-driven interface reduces learning time and eliminates complex button pressing to activate advanced features
• The exact grade can be entered in a single axis and is self-leveling
• One person elevation control with 2,600 ft (800 m) diameter range increases productivity
• RC402N radio remote control allows control of all laser functions from up to 330 ft (100 m) away
• Maintains performance even in rainy, dusty, and other harsh job site and weather conditions – IP66 environmental rating
• Durable design reduces downtime due to drops and tripod tip-overs
• Automatic Grade Match eliminates time-consuming and error-prone calculation
• Mask mode eliminates interference with other crews on the job site
• Comes with a choice of CR700 or HL760 receivers so you can choose the best option to suit your application
The automatic, self-leveling Spectra Precision® GL412N and GL422N single grade lasers are the most rugged, cost-effective lasers that do three jobs—level, grade, and vertical alignment. Even in harsh job site conditions, these lasers deliver consistently reliable and accurate performance, enabling you to work faster and smarter.
The rugged GL412N and GL422N lasers can withstand drops of up to one meter (three feet) onto concrete and tripod tip-overs up to 1.5 meters (five feet). This strength, combined with full weatherproofing and dustproofing, reduces downtime and lowers repair costs over the life of the product.
The GL412N and GL422N laser systems may include the advanced HL760 Digital Readout receiver or CR700 combination receiver that provides automatic Grade Match, PlaneLok, and Fingerprint functions.
Grade Match measures and displays the existing grade over unknown ground. As a consequence, it eliminates time-consuming and error-prone calculations. PlaneLok automatically locks on to an existing horizontal elevation or vertical alignment point which eliminates all drift or possibility of error due to improper calibration or weather.
The unique “Fingerprint” function only accepts the beam from the laser it is paired with.
The CR700 receiver is also an option when a machine-mounted display elevation is required.