- Menu driven user interface reduces learning time and eliminates complex button pressing to activate advanced features
- RC402N radio remote control allows control of all laser functions from up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Maintains performance even in rainy, dusty and other harsh job site and weather conditions - IP66 environmental rating
- Durable design reduces downtime due to drops and tripod tipovers
- Automatic Grade Match eliminates time-consuming and error-prone calculation
- Mask mode eliminates interference with other crews on the jobsite
- Comes with choice of CR600 or HL760 receivers so you can choose the best option to suit your application
The automatic, self-leveling Spectra Precision® GL412N single grade laser and the Spectra Precision® GL422N dual grade laser are the most rugged, cost-effective lasers that do three jobs—level, grade, and vertical alignment. Even in harsh jobsite conditions, they deliver consistently reliable and accurate performance, enabling you to work faster and smarter.
These rugged lasers can withstand drops of up to one meter (three feet) onto concrete and tripod tip-overs up to 1.5 meters (five feet). This strength, combined with full weatherproofing and dust proofing, reduces downtime and lowers repair costs over the life of the product.
The GL412N and GL422N laser systems now include the advanced HL760 Digital Readout (DRO) receiver that provides automatic Grade Match, PlaneLok and Fingerprint function.
Grade Match measures and displays the existing grade over unknown ground. As a consequence, it eliminates time-consuming and error-prone calculations
PlaneLok automatically locks on to an existing horizontal elevation or vertical alignment point which eliminates all drift or possibility of error due to improper calibration or weather.
The unique “Fingerprint” function only accepts the beam from the laser it is paired with. The CR600 receiver is also an option when a machine mounted display elevation is required.
Click Here for Datasheet