Nikon XF Total Station
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• 1″, 2″, 3″, and 5″ accuracies
• Fast, powerful EDM
• Dual color touchscreen displays
• PIN security
• Trimble Locate2Protect ready
• Hot-swappable batteries
Nikon XF mechanical total stations are packed with features that make survey work easier and faster.
Nikon XF portfolio gives the opportunity to choose the electronic distance measuring (EDM) technology that works best for the type of work being performed. With Nikon XF total stations, fieldwork is always accurate and efficient thanks to proven workflows and an array of features, including:
• Dual-color touch screens, allow Survey Basic, Survey Pro, and Layout Pro to run onboard and easily be controlled from both faces
• Superior Nikon optics for crisp, bright sightings even in low light conditions
• Trimble L2P ready,for easy, effective tracking, so you always know where your assets are
• Hot-swappable batteries, in the field, Nikon XF reduces the need for downtime
• Lightweight, compact design makes the total station easy to store, transport, and handle.
Choose the EDM for the work you do:
Both the Nikon XF and Nikon XF HP total stations can measure to prisms and non-prism objects at various ranges, the EDM technology in each lends itself to specific situations.
Nikon XF: Time of Flight EDM strengths
• Long Range
• Very powerful, very fast
• Autofocus powered by Nikon for quick, precise focus
Nikon XF-HP: Phase Shift EDM strengths
• Easy non-prism edge and corner measurements
• High precision
• Extended battery life
Nikon XF mechanical total station is durable too–standing up to the toughest worksite conditions. Surveyors all over the globe rely on Nikon XF to deliver exceptional results, wherever their work takes them.
Nikon XF mechanical total station is built tough for all occasions