Nikon AS/AE Series Auto Level
Nikon automatic levels are designed for a variety of elevation control and alignment tasks including general building construction, cut and fill measurements, area leveling, and landscaping.
Auto Levels AS/AE Series
• Four models to choose from: AS-2, AS-2C, AE-7, and AE-7C
• Compact and lightweight metal housing
• Waterproof construction
• Automatic air-dampened compensator
• Standard optical sight lens
• Double-sided, continuous horizontal tangent drives
• Stadia lines for simple distance measurement
• Convenient horizontal angle measurement
• Built-in bubble mirror and optical sighting alignment
• Nikon optics effectively let in more light, so you see brighter, sharper images-especially in low-light conditions
• Powerful telescopes with improved minimum focusing
• Carrying case, adjusting pins and lens cap included
Nikon AS/AE Series auto levels feature waterproof, nitrogen-filled, high-power telescopes that help you make precise measurements even in the wettest conditions. They feature a unique automatic air-dampened compensator to prevent magnetic interference, and an endless horizontal fine drive to ensure smooth, precise pointing and angular measurement. AS/AE Series auto levels are easy to set up and easy to use. All four models can attach to both flat- and spherical-head tripods and the standard optical sight lens helps you find your target quickly, easily and accurately. A mirror with a pentaprism lets you view the circular bubble as an erect image during setup and sighting.