SECO 8265 Class 2 Safety Utility Vest - LED Lighted
Please select all options.
- 2 modes: soft pulsing light and continuous light.
- 8 hours in continuous mode, more than 24 hours in soft pulse mode – easily meets a full shift of work, even overnight or in environments like tunnels, mine shafts, or caves
- Much longer visibility range than standard reflective safety vests
- Developed in conjunction with surveyors from the California Department of Transportation to improve safety without sacrificing functionality
- ANSI/ISEA Class 2 compliant, CE compliant
- Low 5-volt voltage to ensure safety in wet working conditions
- Features include bright fluorescent material, 4-inch (10.16 cm) wide contrasting reflective material with 2-inch (5.08 cm) wide silver stripes made of 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective material
- Made of durable polyester, brass grommets, heavy-duty webbing and trim, and a genuine YKK™ zipper
- Adaptive Comfort® material by Outlast®, a Certified Space Technology™, designed to balance body temperature
- Fully washable (battery must be removed)
- Features four large pockets on the outside and two generous pockets on the inside — great for field books, tapes, pencils, flagging, cell phones
- Includes two spray can or water bottle holders