USED Trimble T7 Tablet Data Collector with Trimble Access
Please select all options.
This listing is for a pre-owned Trimble T7 Data Collector with Trimble Access in VERY GOOD condition.
- T7 Data Collector
- Power Supply with North American Wall Charger
- 2 Batteries
- Trimble Access
TPP Software Warranty is good until 9-6-2023
Windows 10 Professional Operating System
17.8 cm / 7" Screen Size
The Trimble® T7 tablet is purpose-built for demanding survey and GIS applications. Featuring a powerful processor, Windows® 10 OS, large memory, and a modern user interface, the T7 is a fast, reliable field computer for surveyors and GIS workers alike. Capturing data, visualizing and manipulating maps, and running office applications out on the job site is easy with the T7—and it’s all packaged in a rugged, compact, highly portable device.
Fit for field and office
• Powered by Windows 10 Pro and with access to the Microsoft® Office Suite, you can install and run the latest office applications in the field.
• 7-inch multi-touch screen, for finger or stylus, with a bright outdoor-readable display to collect, manipulate and easily view maps and data in full sunshine or shadow.
• Upload, sync, and share data in real-time with integrated wireless communication options including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® 4.2, and 4G LTE cellular data.
• Run Trimble field applications such as Trimble Access™ or Trimble TerraFlex™ software to optimize your survey or GIS workflows.
• >Fast Intel Pentium processor, large 8 GB memory, and 128 GB internal storage enables quick data input and easy processing and storage of large data sets.
• >Programmable hard keys for fast workflows of common or repetitive functions.
• >Dual expansion slots accommodate interchangeable, user-replaceableTrimble EMPOWER modules for customized workflows with one device.
• >A professional-grade built-in GNSS receiver supports GPS, GLONASS, and BeiDou constellations as well as SBAS capabilities for accurate real-time positioning.
• >Connect to Trimble S Series total stations and Trimble R Series GNSS receivers for a fully integrated solution.
Built to last
• Compact, ergonomic design with grip zones and a hand strap for comfortable, secure handling and portability.
• Ultra-rugged performance with MIL-STD-810G certification and an IP65/IP68 rating for dust and water to withstand harsh conditions and environments.
• Long-lasting hot-swappable batteries, featuring LED indicators, for a full day’s work in the field.
• Touch screen performance, even when wet.
For questions regarding this listing or to discuss alternate payment options Please Contact Us prior to purchase.
Our skilled Trimble Certified Technicians and rigorous testing ensure all used equipment operates in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications. In the unlikely event you have a problem with your purchase, all used Vectors Inc. equipment purchased on our website includes a 30-day guarantee.