RTK Overview and GNSS History
Dates: Albuquerque, NM Jan. 23, 2024 | Aurora, CO - Feb. 6, 2024
Time: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (MST)
Trimble Certified Trainer: Dustin Hoaglin, PLS
As GPS technology advances, surveyors familiar with GNSS history hold a solid competitive advantage over others. They grasp the technology's origins and its future trajectory.
Mitigate challenges by implementing best practices in the field. By refining your field procedures, you'll save time through efficient and accurate data collection, minimizing procedural errors.
Empower your office technicians to adeptly address data imperfections and make necessary adjustments during data processing. This streamlines operations, reduces costs, boosts productivity, and enhances your competitive edge in a fierce market.
- A Brief History of GNSS
- The Basic of How GNSS and RTK Work
- RTK Error Sources
- Radio Signal Types and Tricks
- Survey Theory and Application
- Data Quality Analysis & Quality Control
- Helpful Office Planning Tools
- Trimble Access Basics & Survey Styles
- Properly Creating & Setting-up a Job
- Field Feasurement Routines
- Cogo Functions
- Feature Definition Manager (FXL) Overview
- Importing and Exporting from the Data Collector