Nikon automatic levels are designed for a variety of elevation control and alignment tasks including general building construction, cut and fill measurements, area leveling, and landscaping.
Auto Levels AP/AC/AX Series
- Three models to choose from: AP-8, AC-2S and AX-2S
- Compact and lightweight
- Water-resistant metal housing construction
- Magnetic-dampened automatic compensator
- Horizontal tangent knobs with unlimited range
- Smooth, precise pointing and angular measurement
- Double-sided, continuous horizontal tangent drives
- Stadia lines for simple distance measurement
- Built-in bubble mirror and optical sighting alignment
- Nikon optics effectively let in more light, so you see brighter, sharper images-especially in low-light conditions
- Detachable eyepiece lens
AP/AC/AX Series auto levels are easy to set up and use. All three models can attach to both flat-head and spherical-head tripods. Horizontal tangent knobs with an unlimited range ensure smooth, precise pointing and angular measurement, and you can operate them with either hand.
The detachable eyepiece lens lets you use an optional diagonal eyepiece prism for working in extremely close or steep quarters.
All three models offer minimum focusing down to 2.46 ft (0.75 m) for better performance in tight spots or on steep slopes.