You can download v5.50 on the website - or use TBC's Check for Updates routine within the software.
This release includes exciting new features and enhancements including:
• Updated ArcGIS connection to ArcMap and ArcPro
• Enhanced IFC and TRB file support
• Numerous Aerial Photogrammetry workflow improvements
• Added capabilities and semi-automated approaches for linear feature extraction and cross-sections from point clouds
• Improved Tunneling and Monitoring inspection workflows for analysis and reporting
• New entry-level TBC Starter subscription edition to better align with customer needs
Some Highlights Include:
• Extract Cross-Sections from a Point Cloud
Use the new Extract Cross-Sections from a Point Cloud command to extract open or closed 3D cross-section line segments from a point cloud based on two scan points, reference lines or an alignment.
• Define Complex Profiles for Curb and Gutter Line Extraction
The Extract Line Feature command, which enables you to create linestrings from curb and gutter features displayed in a point cloud, has been enhanced to enable you to select up to ten nodes (four was the previous limit) to define more complex feature profiles for line extraction, such as road barriers, and curb and gutter with sidewalks.
• Auto-Select Overhead Utility Lines for Line Extraction
The Extract Line Feature command, which enables you to create linestrings from overhead utility line features displayed in a point cloud, has been enhanced to auto-select lines that are parallel and adjacent to a selected line within the distance you specify. This can be very helpful if you are extracting many lines as might be the case, for example, with large power towers.