Trimble R10 GNSS Receiver
DISCONTINUED - VIEW OUR SELECTION OF USED EQUIPMENT
In March 2021, Trimble announced the end-of-life of the Trimble R10 GNSS Receiver. Certain repair parts and accessories remain available. Contact us to discuss alternate/upgraded Receiver options such as the R12 or R12i.
Collect more accurate data faster and easier – no matter what the job or the environment, with the Trimble® R10 GNSS System. Built with powerful technologies integrated into a sleek design, this system provides surveyors with a powerful way to increase data collection productivity in every job, every day.
• Powerful 672-channel solution with Trimble 360 technology delivers the most advanced satellite tracking
• Improved protection against sources of interference and spoofed signals
• Connect to Android or iOS mobile devices running supported apps via Bluetooth®
• Trimble HD-GNSS processing engine enables surveyors to measure points more quickly
• Trimble SurePoint™ compensates for pole tilt. Conveniently measure points that were otherwise inaccessible with complete quality assurance
• Trimble CenterPoint® RTX delivers GNSS corrections via satellite or internet connection anywhere in the world with unprecedented speed and accuracy for a PPP solution
• Trimble xFill® ensures less downtime in the field, with continuous RTK coverage during connection outages from an RTK base station or VRS network
• Ergonomic design for easier and more comfortable handling
• Integrates seamlessly with the Trimble SX10 scanning total station and S-Series total station positioning sensors
• Pair with Trimble Access™ and the TSC7, TSC3, Slate or Trimble CU controller for the most powerful land surveying equipment solution on the market