Spectra Precision GL612N and GL622N Grade Laser Series
- Multiple Applications - the Spectra Precision GL612N and GL622N provide control level, alignment, single grade /dual grade (GL622N only) and set 90 degrees
- Automatic self-leveling - provide fast, easy set-up for horizontal level, grade, or vertical alignment
- Automatic Grade Matching - meaning the laser moves to the on-grade position on the receiver automatically by communicating wirelessly with the receiver and the grade is then calculated – this is generally used when a constant fall is desired but the grade may not be known (renewing existing driveways or matching existing surfaces)
- Grade Range - Large, fully compensated grade range from -25% to 25% - keeping the laser-leveled no matter what grade you need reducing errors and improving productivity.
- Anti-Vibration Filter - A laser can be affected high vibration or strong wind, especially when the laser is mounted on a tall tripod –both the GL612N and G622N have an anti-vibration filter that can be set according to the conditions allowing work to continue regardless of wind conditions or excessive vibrations.
- Temperature Compensation & PlaneLok- As temperature fluctuates throughout the working day, the internal components of a laser can expand and contract which can cause some additional error without the user noticing. This can be resolved through the automatic temperature check that the laser performs where the internal software calibrates the laser to its optimal performance based on the temperature. Additionally, the PlaneLok function can be activated. This keeps the laser beam fixed to a receiver in a set a position eliminating any error that can be caused by fluctuating temperatures.
- Automatic Axis Alignment - A critical factor when working with grade is alignment to the grade hub. If alignment is off, an error can be introduced and exaggerated. The GL622N has an Automatic Axis Alignment function, allowing the user to set-up simply and quickly, maintaining accuracy and eliminating costly errors.
- Rugged - the GL612N and GL622N can withstand a 1m (3 feet) drop directly onto concrete or 1.5m (5 feet) pushover on a tripod, eliminating costly repairs.
- Mask Mode - the GL612N and GL622N have a virtual masking function that allows the laser beam to be turned off in up to 3 sides, avoiding false reading from glass reflections or interfering with other lasers on the same jobsite.
Spectra Precision® GL612N Grade Laser and GL622N Grade Laser — Easy-To-Use, Full Featured Automatic Grade Lasers.
They are rugged, automatic self-leveling lasers with grade capability from -25% to + 25% and can be used for a wide variety of grade, excavating, and alignment applications by general and specialty contractors. Both lasers come with a radio remote control that provide fully functional capabilities up to 150m (490 feet) from the laser transmitter – even from the cab of a machine. The graphical, menu-driven interface makes the lasers simple and easy to use and can be set to 16 different languages. The ability to operate the laser whilst working away from the laser transmitter can significantly reduce set-up times and increase productivity.
Each laser package includes the advanced HL760 Digital Readout Receiver that can be used at an operating diameter of up to 800m (2,600 feet). The Digital Readout allows the user to get to the on-grade position faster as the distance is displayed to the on-grade position in mm, or inches, fractional inches. Wireless communication between the receiver and the laser allows advanced functionality such as Automatic Grade Matching to be achieved. Automatic Grade Matching basically means that the laser moves to the on-grade position on the receiver and the grade is then calculated – this is generally used when a constant fall is desired but the grade may not be known (renewing existing driveways or matching existing surfaces).
The HL760 can be paired with another HL760 turning the SECOnd receiver into a remote display that could allow a machine operator to see what the rodman is seeing when dipping for levels. Both GL612N and GL622N are self-leveling in vertical, allowing more productivity. They are able to carry out more tasks such as building axis alignment or setting 90 degrees or aligning anchor bolts.
Click Here for Datasheet