Vectors Aluminum Robotic Pole Kit Bundle
Please select all options.
Part Number: VEC-AL-ROB-POLE-KIT
Get all the field supply accessories you need for your robotic land survey job in one great bundle! Our convenient pole kit contains an aluminum pole, bipod, and system bag to carry it all in.
Robotic Aluminum Pole with Locking Pin:
- Seco Part Number: 5512-14-FOR-GT
- Outer “GT” (10ths/100ths) gradations on pole body
- Easily converted to different heights by using SECO Quick Change Pole Height Adapters (PN 2090-19, 2090-20, 2090-15, 2090-14, and 2090-06)
- 135mm height, graduated in centimeters and .01 ft.
- Locking pin holes at 6.5 ft, 7.0 ft, 7.5 ft, 8.0 ft, 8.5 ft
- 40’ vial
Thumb Release Bipod:
- Seco Part Number: 5217-04-YEL
- Comes with a no-crush bipod head, which prevents crushing of carbon fiber range or prism poles even when excess force is used
- Set up a freestanding GPS antenna pole or prism pole
- Poles 1-to-1.25 inch (25.4-to-31.8 mm) outside diameter attach easily through the open clamp
- 1.5 inch (3.81 cm) outside diameter can be loaded through the top legs (independently)
- extend to 6 feet (1.8 m) for use in uneven terrain and collapse to 43 inches (109 cm)
Heavy Duty Snap-Lock 2-Meter Pole System Bag:
- Seco Part Number: 8151-02-FLY
- This bag holds a 2-meter Snap-Lock pole and bipod or tripod, connected or not
- Constructed of tough Cordura® material and Rhinotek™ ends
- Features hand and adjustable shoulder straps and a side pocket
- Full length #10 zipper
- Flo Yellow
- 5.5" x 55"
Get an additional 10% off when you sign up!
Get exclusive content, discounts & specials, classes, events, software/firmware updates, and more delivered directly to your inbox!