TBC v5.50 Now Available
This release includes the following exciting new features and enhancements:
• Updated ArcGIS connection to ArcMap and ArcPro Enhanced IFC and TRB file support
• Numerous Aerial Photogrammetry workflow improvements
• Added capabilities and semi-automated approaches for linear feature extraction and cross-sections from point clouds
• Improved Tunneling and Monitoring inspection workflows for analysis and reporting
• New entry-level TBC Starter subscription edition to better align with customer needs
Trimble Access 2021.10 Now Available
The latest release of Trimble Access includes a number of new features:
• Support for scan to scan and scan to surface comparisons
• Configurable stakeout deltas
• GNSS MultiTilt measurement method
• Layer Manager to easily control the files and data shown in the map
Major enhancements for this release include improving workflows for connecting to equipment and simplifying the setting up of network connections for RTK internet surveys.
*Important security enhancements mean that cloud users must upgrade to Trimble Access by 31-August-2021. See "Action Required: Trimble Access Cloud Services" section below.
Action Required: Trimble Access Cloud Services
Customers with Trimble Access version 2018.x to current who sign in with their Trimble Identity in order to transfer data through the Trimble Connect cloud or use Trimble Access subscriptions must upgrade Trimble Access to the latest version 2021.10 (see above), in order to continue operation after August 31, 2021.
Trimble Survey GNSS Firmware v5.51/6.11
This firmware version, which is limited to the Trimble R12i/R12/R10-2 and Trimble R2, includes fixes and enhancements to the Survey Receiver Firmware. For best results, users should upgrade to Trimble Access 2021.10 (2017.24 for legacy controllers) or later when using Survey GNSS Receiver Firmware version 5.51 or 6.11.
New S-series Instrument Firmware
A new S-series firmware is now available for download. Major updates include:
- When Bluetooth is turned on and the instrument is "waiting for connection", the Face 2 display will now show a Bluetooth icon. This only applies to instruments with serial numbers 30001 or greater as the last 5 digits
- Improvements to avoid "no communications" issues related to the IPCR 3 board and memory failures
- Updates to support new hardware components for production of unit
Total Station Robotic Communications Tips and Troubleshooting
A new bulletin is available covering tips for maximizing the performance of your robotic communications link with Trimble Robotic Total Stations, as well as troubleshooting steps to help identify the root cause of performance issues.
Survey Office 5.50 Now Available
This release includes exciting new features, enhancements, and fixes to known issues:
- Support for Spectra Geospatial Origin Field Software
- Updated ArcGIS connection to ArcMap and ArcPro
- Enable virtual surveying in the office using the measure codes function when creating CAD points
- Enhanced IFC support
- Numerous Aerial Photogrammetry workflow improvements and hardware support
- Extract indoor classification, linear features, and cross-sections from point clouds
- Improved Tunnel inspection workflows for analysis and reporting
For a comprehensive list of all the changes made, please review the Release Notes
Trimble Sync Manager Update Now Available
A new release of Trimble Sync Manager is now available. For more information see the What's New section of the online help.
Announcing New Trimble Clarity Subscription Option
We’re excited to introduce the Trimble Clarity Starter option. Trimble Clarity makes online sharing and collaboration for point clouds and 3D models easy. With the new Starter level, you can create and share up to five projects and access the member feature that can’t be accessed in the free version. To learn more, click the link below.
TBC Power Hour: UAS Field to Finish Workflows in TBC
Date: Wednesday, June 30
Time: 8:00 am MDT | 4:00 pm CEST
Presenters: Shane Lyons (Trimble), Mike Tartaglia (SITECH Southwest)
Join the TBC team with guest host Mike Tartaglia from SITECH Southwest as they explore some of the new features and workflows within the aerial photogrammetry module of TBC. In this session, they'll look at importing, processing, and adjusting different types of UAS data for the creation of orthomosaic, point cloud, and raster-based digital surface model deliverables.
New Monitoring Tools in TBC
Use the new set of TBC Monitoring module commands to comparing coordinates for points that have been measured in the field multiple times over a period of time to track point movement, for example, to monitor earth or structure movement. This reduces the complexity of managing monitoring data on your local computer.
Automated Monitoring for Surveyors
Trimble has a complete turn-key solution for automated monitoring with Total Stations, GNSS and geotechnical sensors with 24/7 real-time reporting and alerts.
Grab a new rubber duck or whip antenna and save 20% this quarter. Purchase at VectorsInc.com* or contact us directly to speak with one of our sales team members.
*Discount automatically applied in cart
Offer valid until 6-30-21.
Second Quarter Geospatial Finance Promotion
Trimble Financial Services helps surveyors, engineering firms, contractors, and construction companies obtain the equipment needed to do business and stay ahead of the competition.
Trimble Financial Services offers competitive rates, flexible terms, fast response, and great service! Terms and rates are subject to credit application and credit approval.