Introducing the Trimble SX12 Scanning Total Station
Join the Trimble optical product marketing team to learn everything about the new SX12 Scanning Total Station. The Trimble SX12 is the one instrument you need to handle any survey project by integrating surveying, imaging, and 3D scanning capabilities into your everyday workflow.
Tuesday, March 2nd
8:00 am MST
Trimble Access 2021.00 Now Available
Trimble Access version 2021.00 now supports the Trimble SX12 scanning total station. Improvements also include ability to set a scanning range, capture panoramas with the telecamera, and use surface inspections in the video screen. Several small improvements have been made to make editing code buttons in Measure codes easier. For more information, see the release notes.
Trimble Sync Manager Update Now Available
A new release of Trimble Sync Manager is now available. For more information see the What's New section of the online help portal.
TBC Subscriptions Now Available!
Leverage more of the Trimble Business Center workflows at lower cost with value-adds like an included Trimble Connect Business account. Use your Trimble ID as your license, manage seats and users online, and ditch the license server or dongle. Click the link to learn more!
TBC Power Hour:
Tunnel Surveying, Improved: Digging into the Trimble SX10/SX12, Trimble Access, and TBC
Join the TBC team and go underground to discuss all the new and improved TBC Tunneling module in the latest release of v5.40. Learn how you can utilize the Trimble SX10 Scanning Total Station, Trimble Access field software, and TBC for tunnel survey and construction workflows.
- Trimble Tunneling system using the SX10/SX12, Trimble Access, and TBC
- Automated CAD to tunnel design tools to streamline data preparation
- Reducing point cloud clean up time with automatic noise removal and segmentation
- Performing comprehensive construction quality control using scanning and total station data in one software
Wednesday, February 24th
9:30 am MST
Presenters: Jeff Ryan, Riley Smith
Ask the Scanning Experts - A 3D Laser Scanning Webinar
Join the Trimble scanning team for an hour to answer all of your scanning questions!
Thursday, February 25
8:00 am MST
Presenters: Arnaud Lezennec, Jason Hayes, Gregg Jackson
New Blog #tbcdoesthat Ultimate Collection
"Convert Point Clouds to Orthophotos"
Get the most out of TBC!
TBC has so many time-saving features it can be hard to remember them all. This ultimate collection provides quick links to commonly used functionality.
1st Quarter Geospatial Finance Promotion
Trimble Financial Services offers two payment options for you to choose from: 24 monthly payments (with rate a factor of .04167) or 3 months deferred followed by 21 monthly payments (with a rate factor of .04762)
- Financing must be approved prior to purchase
- Applies only to Spectra or Trimble Geospatial Equipment
- Minimum transaction size is $5,000
- Applies to new equipment only and may not be used in conjunction with other Trimble discount programs
- All applications are subject to credit approval and customer is responsible for all applicable taxes
- Offer ends March 31, 2021