Instructor(s): Dustin Hoaglin – Denver, CO / Bob Green - Albuquerque, NM
Improve employee aptitude regarding Trimble Terrestrial Scanning and Processing to include the Trimble TX series 3d Scanners and processing that data within Trimble RealWorks.
In this workshop, you will process data in UASmaster from project setup to exporting digital terrain models and orthomosaics. Create powerful deliverables from images collected with UAS (Unmanned Aircraft Systems) aerial mapping and surveying systems. UASMaster combines ease of use with the full power of a photogrammetric workstation. This UASMaster workshop introduces users to UAS theory and methods. Modern computer-vision algorithms combined with proven state-of-the-art photogrammetric techniques produce accurate results automatically, with minimal manual interaction. Vectors will guide you through the workflow integrates interactive automated editing capabilities for geo-referencing, point clouds data creation with break-lines, classification, filtering, and many more.
UASmaster software is open for processing photos from any fixed-wing, helicopter-type or other UAS hardware. The technology is optimized for UAS with GPS support (recommended accuracy ±10 m)
Please note that the basic training workshop uses provided a UASMaster training data set only.
Learners will be exposed to and work with:
- UAS Master Application
- Tie Point Extraction
- UAS Measurement
- Camera Calibration
- Preferences - Graphical Check Tools
- DSM generation and editing
- DSM/DTM Generation
- User interface (UI), toolbars, navigation
- Preferences and Display options
- Point and Line Tools
- OrthoMosaic Generation
Learners must arrive with Trimble UASMaster 9.0 successfully installed on a laptop computer that meets or exceeds the minimum requirements for Trimble UASMaster:
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 – 64-bit
- Processor: minimum 2.8 Ghz (Quad-Core) or higher, (additional cores with Hyper-Threading support strongly recommended)
- RAM: minimum 8GB (16 GB and higher recommended)
- VGA card: OpenGL 3.2 compatible with minimum 1GB VRAM (3GB or higher recommended)
- 3-button mouse
- Solid State Drive (SSD) for maximum performance (pref. 256 GB) – strongly recommended.