The Trimble® T100 tablet brings the advantages of fast computing power and a large screen to the field. The T100 is a powerful, rugged device created for survey fieldwork, mapping, and GIS data collection and at the same time supports demanding desktop applications.
All Day Battery - A Full Day's Work
The Trimble® T100 tablet is sleek and rugged for practical, everyday tasks. Feature-packed, with industry-leading power delivery, the T100's large internal battery combined with fast charging capabilities means increased productivity and accuracy in the field.
Handles Anything the Work Day Dishes Out
• Fast and powerful Intel i5 processor for efficient data collection and processing to support demanding field applications and create high-quality deliverables in the field or office.
• High-performance large 10-inch touchscreen screen with maximum readability in either sunlight or lower light conditions.
• Enhanced user input experience including Wacom EMR stylus, physical directional buttons, and all-weather touch control.
• Full Windows® desktop applications bring the office to the field.
• Long battery life, providing the convenience of all-day field operation even in tough environments.
• Slim ergonomic design with intelligent design features, engineered to be comfortable and portable, enabling you to stay mobile while you work.
• Support for EM120 2.4 GHz EMPOWER module for connectivity with optical instruments. Compatibility with EMPOWER modules provides expansion of functionality and flexibility for user configurations.
On the pole and off, the T100 is engineered to be comfortable and portable, enabling you to stay mobile while you work, even on the longest and most demanding days in the field. Whether you’re deep in the woods or at a busy intersection, the T100 is the right tool for the job.