Control Surveying - Full Course Workshop - 3 Day Bundle
Control Surveying Workshop
This class is designed to teach students necessary skills for superb results. Both GNSS methods (Static Baseline processing, Opus, Trimble RTX, PPK & RTK) and conventional methods (Total Stations & Digital levels) will be covered. The Vectors team will guide you through short field exercises including different survey styles, field routines, and best practices within Trimble Access.
Then, back in the classroom, you will import both GNSS and conventional field data into Trimble Business Center. You will explore the QA/QC tools and adjustment options available to gain confidence in the quality of your survey data.
- Proper Planning - Building in Redundancy
- Review Error Sources
- Survey Styles and Trimble Access
- Setup and Proper Use of S-Series Total Stations
- Import Conventual Traverse Data into TBC
- Import Digital Level Data into TBC
- Import GNSS Data into TBC
- Evaluate all Field Data Within TBC
- Send Data to Opus
- Send Data to Trimble RTX
- Import CORS Data
- Process GNSS Static Baselines
- Network Adjustments (Least Squares) VS Traverse Adjustments (Transit & Compass/Bowditch)
- Estimate and Remove Random Errors
- Generate Information for Analysis, Including Estimates of Precision
Prefer to purchase just one or 2 parts of the complete course? Click the links below to sign up.
Control Surveying Part 1 - Fast Static Surveying and Post Processing with Trimble Access and Business Center
Control Surveying Part 2 - Traversing with Trimble S Series Robotic Total Station
Control Surveying Part 3 - Trimble Business Center Network Adjustment