- 20x magnification
- magnetic dampened automatic compensator
- Double-sided, continuous horizontal tangent drives
- Stadia lines for simple distance measurement
- Convenient horizontal angle measurement
- Built-in bubble mirror and optical sighting alignment
- Metal housing for increased durability
- Water resistant construction
- Hard shell carry case
Designed for a variety of elevation control and alignment tasks including general building construction, cut and fill measurements, area leveling, and landscaping.
Reliable automatic compensators ensure stability and accuracy in the line of sight. Telescope optics are bright and clear providing sharp images for ease of viewing. A short focusing distance provides for better performance in tight spots or on steep slopes. Stadia lines on the reticle make distance calculations easy. A horizontal scale directly below the eyepiece makes angle measurement quick and convenient.