Part Number: GA-52Cx
Schonstedt’s underground magnetic locators have been setting the standards for reliability and dependability for over 50 years. They are designed to withstand the rigors of daily on-site usage and a wide range of environmental conditions.
- High levels of sensitivity allow you to find what you’re looking for quickly, without the risk of passing over your target.
- 85% of the Surveyor market can’t be wrong.
The GA-52Cx Locator detects the magnetic field of iron and steel objects, with unmatched sensitivity.
Only two Controls! Designed for one-hand operations, the On/Off-Sensitivity and Volume controls are located on the underside of the cover. This provides easy access, protects the knobs and contributes to their overall ruggedness and dependability.
- Carrying Case
- Two 9V Batteries (in unit)
- High Sensitivity with 5 Levels
- Audio Output
- No response to aluminum, brass, or copper
- HeliFlux® sensors
- Modular construction; high-performance components
- 7-year warranty